ingredients:
1 package chocolate cake mix
1 (3.9 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
1 (16 ounce) container sour cream (or plain GREEK style yogurt)
3 eggs
1/2 cup coffee flavored liqueur*
2 cups semisweet chocolate chips (I use ghirardelli chips)
preheat oven to 350ºF (175 degrees C). grease a 10 inch bundt pan
in a large bowl, combine all ingredients
batter will be thick.
spoon into prepared pan.
bake in preheated oven for 60 minutes** or until cake springs back when lightly tapped
cool 10 minutes in pan, then turn out and cool completely on wire rack.
* I never have coffee liqueur so I just use cold 'leftover' strong, unflavored coffee
** I usually start checking it at about 45 minutes - it never takes a full hour!!
note: I usually dust the top of the cake with a mixture of unsweetened cocoa, powdered sugar and cinnamon

No comments:
Post a Comment